75th Minnesota Nutrition Conference, September 17-18, 2014
August 26th is the deadline to book rooms at Mystic Lake Casino Hotel.
Register and book your room today!
The Minnesota Nutrition Conference is the upper Midwest’s premier educational event and a forum for livestock industry professionals and nutrition consultants to update their knowledge of beef, dairy, poultry, swine and equine nutrition. Nationally recognized speakers present the latest research-based concepts in livestock feeding at this conference. In 2014, the conference celebrates its 75th year!
75th Annual Minnesota Nutrition Conference
“Learning from the Past; Preparing for the Future”
Wednesday & Thursday, September 17 & 18, 2014
Mystic Lake Casino Hotel, Prior Lake, MN
- Department of Animal Science, University of Minnesota
- University of Minnesota Extension
For information about sponsorship opportunities, please see www.mnnutritionconf.umn.edu/sponsorship-opportunities/, or contact:
- Val O’Reilly at 952-334-0404 or firstname.lastname@example.org
For program information, please contact:
- Krishona Martinson at 612-625-6776 or email@example.com, or
- John Goihl at 800-322-0437 or firstname.lastname@example.org