75th Minnesota Nutrition Conference, September 17-18, 2014
The Minnesota Nutrition Conference is the upper Midwest’s premier educational event and a forum for livestock industry professionals and nutrition consultants to update their knowledge of beef, dairy, poultry, swine and equine nutrition. Nationally recognized speakers present the latest research-based concepts in livestock feeding at this conference. In 2014, the conference celebrates its 75th year!
75th Annual Minnesota Nutrition Conference
“Learning from the Past; Preparing for the Future”
Wednesday & Thursday, September 17 & 18, 2014
Mystic Lake Casino & Hotel, Prior Lake, MN
“Gut Health – Across All Livestock Species”
- Department of Animal Science, University of Minnesota
- University of Minnesota Extension
For information about sponsorship opportunities, please see www.mnnutritionconf.umn.edu/sponsorship-opportunities/, or contact:
- Val O’Reilly at 952-334-0404 or firstname.lastname@example.org
For program information, please contact:
- Krishona Martinson at 612-625-6776 or email@example.com, or
- John Goihl at 800-322-0437 or firstname.lastname@example.org
The 76th Minnesota Nutrition Conference will be held September 16 & 17, 2015, at Mystic Lake Casino and Hotel, Prior Lake, MN.