Sponsor Registration for the 79th Minnesota Nutrition Conference is Closed.
The Department of Animal Science at the University of Minnesota and University of Minnesota Extension partner with organizations in the livestock feed and nutrition industry in sponsoring the Minnesota Nutrition Conference. This conference is made possible largely through the generous support of sponsors. Financial contributions made by sponsors are critical to the success of the conference. We are extremely grateful to each and every sponsor for their support!
- Diamond (Symposium, Reception, Keynote Speaker/General Session) - sponsor pays actual cost of event or service. Learn more. NOTE: All Diamond level sponsorships are now filled.
- Platinum - $3,000. Learn more.
- Gold - $1,000. Learn more.
- Silver - $500. Learn more.
- Speaker - sponsor pays actual cost of speaker expenses plus honorarium. Learn more.
Online Registration for Platinum, Gold & Silver Sponsors:
Sponsor registration closed on August 15, 2018.
Registration for Diamond & Speaker Sponsors:
Sponsor registration is now closed.